Saturday, April 07, 2007

Canada - a new destination!

Im here at last! New page of another chapter in my life..Hopefully, I would like it here and stay for good. The place looks very nice and exciting.

Zandro and Gilou picked me up from the Vancouver airport going to Rodel's house at New Westminster, BC, where I would be staying temporarily. After unloading all my luggages, we headed to Thai's restaurant near the office place to lunch. Then, Gilou left us and I asked help from bud Zandro to pick some grocery enough for the weekend. Then I went home (Rodel's flat) and fixed my internet connection to check mails and contact my family and friends in the Philippines.
I've watched the LA Lakers and SuperSonics game at 7:30PM, while eating my left over from Thai's restaurant when my eyes started to fall. I even cant remember if I was able to finish the game lolz! So I went up, with my eyes about to give up, I rested my exhausted body and drained eyes.
I woke up around 3AM and felt a little bit hungry. My body clock is still adjusting, and I couldnt sleep after the snacks. So I just surfed the net and started blogging. Its now 6:30 AM and I want to go back to bed to rest again =) Bye for now and see you around!

No comments: